Being a New Mom is wonderful and full of surprises and rewards! Here are some things I have noticed are signs that I’m a new mom!
- You find yourself talking about poop more than you ever thought you would.
- You are slightly embarrassed when you get off the phone with your friend and realized you talked about your child’s pooping habits.
- Your husband just pulled a bib off that was Velcroed to your butt.
- You traded in your cute purse for a cute diaper bag.
- Tummy time has become a staple phrase.
- You hope one day to cool as the 2nd half of the Luvs commercial
but for now you feel more like the first part.
- And you do have a large bottle of hand sanitize.
- Cutting tiny finger nails is the scariest thing on the planet.
- You don’t remember the last time you fixed your hair.
- Hey your lucky if you even showered today.
- You jump out of bed at lightening speed because baby grunted.
- You also jump out of bed because it is too quite.
- When in the car with baby you feel as though all other drivers must be drunk.
- You could stare at this Miracle all day.