When you have a baby there will of course be added expenses to your budget and diapers will be a big portion of that. Here are ways you can save when it comes to buying diapers.
7 ways to save on Diapers
1. Check Drugstore Sales: CVS usually has a diaper deal once a month in which you can earn ExtraCare Bucks such as the following deal “Purchase $30 of participating baby care items and get a $10 ExtraCare Buck”. You can use that $10 on your next purchase of diapers or anything in the store within 30 days.
3. Combine store coupons with manufacturer coupons. For example target sent me some target baby coupons for registering there, one was for Pampers Diaper and Wipes. I found some Pampers coupons in a diaper pack. I was able to combine the target coupon with a Pampers Coupon to save double on the same pack of diapers.
4. Register on Brand Sites: You can register on Pampers and Huggies and have exclusive saving sent to your inbox.
5. Rewards Programs: Many brand name diapers have a rewards program, why not participate you are buying the diapers anyway. Pampers Rewards has an app that makes it easy to add rewards to your account and you can use them towards $5 off at diapers.com.
6. Order Online: Sites like Diapers.com have great discounts and deals. Plus you get free 2 day shipping on orders of $49. You can order a large box of diapers (216 size 1) and wipes (448) for $49.83 if you use my 20% off code KATE0863. Diapers.com also accepts manufacturer coupons by mail and they will apply them to your account. This is a great way to save without even leaving the house.
7. Use the Smallest Size: The size range of diapers overlap so keep your baby in the smallest size possible as you get more of the smaller sizes in box.
Find More About Diapers Below:
Read the first Diaper Diaries Post on Stockpiling Diapers here.
Do you have any additionally money saving tips when buying diapers? Please share below!