I do not functional well until I have had a cup (or two) of coffee. When I come downstairs to the kitchen I start my morning by saying #helloKeurig with my new Keurig 2.0 K250 Model. I was so excited when Influenster sent it to me complimentary for review! I had a Keurig Mini in the past and loved it but as life with a little one got busier I started drinking more coffee. I love the K250 because it has a 40oz water reservoir and brews in 9 sizes including carafe size. The carafe and K-carafe pods are sold separately.
What Comes in the Keurig 2.0 K250 Box:
-Keurig 2.0 K250
-Brewer Maintenance Piece
-Water Filter with 2 charcoal pods
-2 boxes of K-cup (26 K-cups total)
5 Things I love about the Keurig:
1. It can brew in larger amounts.
2. The ease of just popping in a K-cup verses dealing with coffee filters and scoops.
3. The variety of K-cup Brands and flavors.
4. Design and Size… It is smaller and looks more stylish than the coffee maker I have been using.
5. The 40oz Reservoir. It just makes streamlines the ease of the machine even more.
2 Things I don’t Love about the Keurig:
1. I’m sure this is just user error but I have a hard time replacing the water reservoir when I refill it. This will probably get easier as I use the machine more.
2. I wish it was programable so I could be even more lazy about my coffee making… This Feature might be on a different model .
I am so excited to have this machine and I plan on purchasing a carafe for it in the future.