I am not even looking back at August Goals… I blew it. Really I was working hard a project that was taking up way too much time. It is time to start anew.
“Rise Up, Start Fresh, She The Bright Opportunity in Each New Day”
September Monthly Goals:
• DRINK MORE WATER!! yes I am yelling at myself because I seem to keep forgetting this goal.
• Go to the Gym 4 times a week. I have only been going 2-3 times a week.
• Schedule a weeks worth of post in advance.
• Utilize Buffer to schedule social Media
• Start reading Bible Verses to Ali: we recently got a new book teaching her about the Lord’s Prayer that I will review later this month.
• Do weekly crafts with Ali
• Add Two Items to my Etsy Shop a week
• Start the Bloggers & Coffee Blab
• Do two DIY projects
• Increase Twitter Followers to 600
• Increase Monthly Pageviews to 10,000+
Photography & Blogging
Picture Perfect Social Media: A Handbook for Styling Perfect Photos for Posting, Blogging, and Sharing
Plate to Pixel: Digital Food Photography & Styling
BetterPhoto Basics: The Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Taking Photos Like a Pro
This post contains some affiliate links and I will get a small compensation. All opinions are my own.