I love my Silhouette Cameo! I use it on pretty much a daily basis from making stencils to vinyl cutouts to cutting card stock with the new PixScan technology. There are so many possibilities with the Silhouette. Currently they seeking new people for their Creative Team to create and share projects made with Silhouette America products. So I have been a busy bee with many projects to submit for the opportunity to join the Creative Team. So over the next two weeks I will be sharing all my crafts.
I will be submitting work in the home decor category and the party category (that means a sneak peek at some party decor I am creating for Ali’s first Birthday this April).
Below are photos of whats to come this week. I will update links as I post each tutorial!
1. Conversation Cards using PixScan Technology
2. Vintage Canisters with French Labels
3. World Map Tray
4. Family Inspired Throw Pillows with Heat Transfer Vinyl
5. Painted Tea Towels
6. Distressed Quote Mirrors
7. Etched Glassware
1. Birthday Girl Facts Straw Tags using the Print & Cut Feature
2. Personalized Party-ware with removable vinyl
3. Birthday Foil Prints
4. Party Invitations with sketch pen addressed envelopes
5. Bunting Banner
6. Flowery 1
7. Themed Streamers for Photo backdrop