Yoga class has become my favorite way to end the week. It is both a great workout and relaxing. Here are some of my favorite Yoga Poses.
1. Bow Pose: Improves Posture, Strengthens Back and Legs, Releases Back Pain
2. Standing Bow Pose: Tones Hips and Butt, Good for Prenatal Recovery, Tones Thighs.
3. Tree Pose: Helps Improve Balance, Strengthens Core, Lengthens Spine
4. Warrior II Pose: Energizes, Strengthens Legs, Improves Circulation
5. Reverse Warrior Pose: Stretches Side, Strengthens Leg, Opens Chest
6. Anjali Mudra: Releases Stress, shows respect, great for meditation