Welcome to the last installment of the four-part spring craft blog hop challenge for 2015! This hop will run from May 26th – June 20th. We’re challenging you to create a craft project that reflects a general spring or summer theme, Father’s Day, or Fourth of July.
Please join us in this challenge and link-up your crafty creation at the bottom of this post and have it shared on 12 blogs!
To kick off the Spring & Summer Craft Blog Hop, I’m sharing a tutorial for a DIY Kindle Case for the Pool & Beach! Click the picture to check it out!
Meet all 12 hosts of the Spring & Summer Craft Blog Hop 4!
Each host will be sharing their own craft to kick off the Spring & Summer Craft Blog Hop challenge, so make you visit each host to see their fabulous creations!
*Please follow your hosts on at least one or more social media platforms of your choice. Let us know you’re following from #SCBH2015*
- Erlene @My Pinterventures Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Ashleigh @Simply Wright Pinterest/Bloglovin/Instagram/FB/G+
- Stephanie @Casa Watkins Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Misty @The Lady Prefers 2 Save Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Amanda @The Kolb Corner Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Crystal @Penny Loves Projects Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/Bloglovin/G+
- Debi @Surroundings by Debi Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Melissa @Not Your Ordinary Psychic Mom Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/G+
- Beverly & Gloria @Across the Boulevard Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+/G+
- Kristen @The Road to Domestication Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/YouTube
- Kate @Creative House Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Christine @Where The Smiles Have Been Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
Grab a button and help us spread the word!
Spring & Summer Craft Blog Hop 4 – General Spring & Summer crafts, Father’s Day, and July 4th crafts
- Link-up your craft or DIY tutorial that fit the themes of the Spring & Summer Craft Blog Hop. Links that do not fit the themes will be deleted.
- DO NOT link-up food or recipes.
- DO NOT link-up round-ups unless all the craft posts are yours.
- DO NOT link-up Etsy items or things for sale
- DO NOT link-up posts you’ve shared on past Spring Craft Blog Hops for 2015.
- Link directly to your post and not your blog.
Show us what you’ve created and be seen on 12 blogs!
[Tweet “Join the Spring Craft Blog Hop! Share your craft on 12 blogs! @pinterventures #SCBH2015”]