Did you know that the Silhouette Cameo or Portrait will cut fabric?! I was so excited to test it out when I made this bunting banner.
1. Cut the Silhouette fabric interfacing down to your fabric size (and one that will fit on your mat). Then iron it on the back of your fabric (see the directions on the package).
2. Place it on your mat and load into the machine. Set up your machine with your fabric blade.
3. Create your flags in Silhouette Studio and cut.
4. Pin your flags right sides together.
5. Sew up the longer sides leaving the top open. 6. Snip the corners.
7. Turn the flags right side out using something to help with the points. (I used a wood food skewer)
8. Iron the flags flat.
9. Apply Your Heat Transfer Design or Letter to your Flags.
10. Sew a Ribbon across the top.
More Creative Ideas for Your Home and Family: